I’m an entrepreneur who loves creating helpful systems for people. I’m all about turning startups into successful businesses. Curiosity keeps me going, and I’m always up for a challenge. I come from a hardworking family, so giving my all is just in my nature.
Life has taught me a lot – the good and the bad – and it’s made me who I am today. I believe in respect and integrity, and I want to do amazing things. With hard work and patience, I know we can make great changes happen.
I’m always working to be a better person. In my career, I push myself to be a stronger leader, a smarter tech expert, and a better business thinker. So, let’s work together and make something fantastic happen. It’s going to be a fun ride!
I’m always working to be a better person.
I’ve learned so much from working with all sorts of businesses, from small startups to big corporations, and even non-profits. This has shaped how I view success in our digital world.
I’m super excited about how technology will keep getting better in the next ten years, making our lives even more amazing. I’m on a mission to share incredible stories of people creating awesome things – if that’s you, get in touch!
Here’s what I believe:
- Make the most of even the tiniest opportunities
- Don’t take anything for granted
- Stick with real, good-hearted people
- Help others succeed (it comes back to you)
- Create things that matter to you
- Keep building relationships and networking – it’s a marathon, not a sprint
- Never give up! Keep going. If things look tough, don’t let them drag you down slowly
Here are a few facts about me:
- I’m passionate about new tech, entrepreneurship, and business strategy
- I always push myself to achieve more – I’m my own toughest critic
- I’m into software, cybersecurity, and AI
- I like trying new things – my first business venture involved modding video games
- I love mentoring students to help them thrive, both in and out of school
- I volunteered with Big Brothers, Big Sisters for over 10 years
- I truly care about others’ well-being, especially kids in need
- I admire bootstrapping entrepreneurs – I know the struggle is real
- I’m an open-source supporter, developer, and award winner
- I believe in using data to make improvements
- I enjoy espresso with a touch of cinnamon and a cup of turmeric + ginger tea
- I’m a big sports fan and admire the dedication it takes to be a champion